Why join the Anchorage Running Club?
- Support local, affordable non-profit running races and the Sleeping Lady Challenge.
- Discounted entry fees into the Trent Waldron Half Marathon and 10K, Anchorage RunFest, Oktoberfest Run to End Homelessness 5K/10K, and the Zombie Half-Marathon.
- Member-Only clinics on a variety of running-related topics held in the winter and spring.
- Complimentary entry into Member-Only races: Boondocks Breakaway 5K trail run and kids 2K fun run plus a Master's 5K and 10K for runners 40 years of age and older.
- Scholarships awarded to deserving young runners who are college-bound.
- Volunteer opportunities to help with races, develop new skills, and make friends.
- Proceeds from ARC races benefit these great programs: The Children’s Lunchbox, Bean’s Café, Brother Francis Shelter, and Anchorage Young Cancer Coalition.
Between now and January 31st, all new and renewing members are entered into a drawing for a $50.00 Skinny Raven Gift Card! Sign up now to be eligible.
Club membership annual dues are:
- Individual $25
- Individual Active Military $20
- Family (up to 7 members) $35
- Active Military Family (up to 7 members) $30
Memberships run annually from January 1 through December 31.
Online RegistrationYou may join or renew your Anchorage Running Club membership on-line. Join Now at our 2019 membership web site.
Mail in RegistrationWe strongly encourage people to use the internet membership web site but understand some members don’t want to make payment via the internet so we still have paper membership application/renewal forms, click below to download the 2019 club membership form. Fill out the form, sign the waiver, include a check, and mail it to the address listed on the form.
If you have questions or comments regarding running club membership please, send an email to the following address: email@example.com