Why join the Anchorage Running Club?
- Support local, affordable non-profit running races and the Sleeping Lady Challenge.
- Discounted entry fees into the Trent Waldron Half Marathon and 10K, Anchorage RunFest, Oktoberfest Run to End Homelessness 5K/10K, and the Zombie Half-Marathon.
- Member-Only clinics on a variety of running-related topics held in the winter and spring
- Complimentary entry into Member-Only races: Boondocks Breakaway 5K trail run and kids 2K fun run plus a Master's 5K and 10K for runners 40 years of age and older.
- Weekly running group for club members,
- Scholarships awarded to deserving young runners who are college-bound.
- Volunteer opportunities to help with races, develop new skills, and make friends.
- Proceeds from ARC races benefit these great programs: The Children’s Lunchbox, Bean’s Cafe, Brother Francis Shelter, and Anchorage Young Cancer Coalition.
Club membership annual dues are:
- Individual $25
- Individual Active Military $20
- Family (up to 7 members) $35
- Active Military Family (up to 7 members) $30
You may join or renew your Anchorage Running Club membership on-line at runsignup.com. Anchorage Running Club 2023 event discounts will be tied directly to your club membership through your RunSignUp account. The discounts are automatically applied, and there is no longer a need to remember and use a discount code. You will need to remember the RunSignUp username and password that you used for your club membership when you register for a 2022 ARC event to get your discount.
Getting registered using runsignup.com has proven to be difficult for some first time users. Matthwew at Skinny Raven timing services has created a tutorial that provides step-by-step instructions for navigating the new registration site. Please note that the instructions include the steps for family membership. If you are signing up for a single membership you should select single membership and ignore the steps that apply for adding family members.
Mail in Registration:
We strongly encourage people to use the internet membership web site but understand some members don’t want to make payment via the internet so we still have paper membership application/renewal forms, click below to download the 2023 club membership form. Fill out the form, sign the waiver, include a check, and mail it to the address listed on the form.
If you have questions or comments regarding running club membership please, send an email to the following address: email@example.com