Why join the Anchorage Running Club?
- Support local, affordable non-profit running races.
- Discounted entry fees into the Trent Waldron Half Marathon and 10K, Anchorage RunFest, Oktoberfest Run to End Homelessness 5K/10K, and the Zombie Half-Marathon.
- Member-Only clinics on a variety of running-related topics held in the winter and spring
- Complimentary entry into Member-Only races: Boondocks Breakaway 5K trail run and kids 2K fun run plus a Master's 5K and 10K for runners 40 years of age and older.
- Weekly running group for club members,
- Scholarships awarded to deserving young runners who are college-bound.
- Volunteer opportunities to help with races, develop new skills, and make friends.
- Proceeds from ARC races benefit these great programs: The Children’s Lunchbox, Bean’s Cafe, Brother Francis Shelter, and Anchorage Young Cancer Coalition.
Club membership annual dues are:
- Individual $27
- Individual Active Military $22
- Family $37
- Active Military Family $32
Join or Rewnew Online:
You may join or renew your Anchorage Running Club membership on-line at runsignup.com. Anchorage Running Club event discounts will be tied directly to your club membership through your RunSignUp account. The discounts are automatically applied, and there is no longer a need to remember and use a discount code. You will need to remember the RunSignUp username and password that you used for your club membership when you register for a ARC event to get your discount.
A tutorial is available using the link below that provides step-by-step instructions for navigating the new registration site. Please note that the instructions include the steps for family membership. If you are signing up for a single membership you should select single membership and ignore the steps that apply for adding family members.
Mail in Registration:
We strongly encourage people to use the internet membership web site but understand some members don’t want to make payment via the internet so we still have paper membership application/renewal forms, click below to download the ARC Club Membership form. Fill out the form, sign the waiver, include a check, and mail it to the address listed on the form.
If you have questions or comments regarding running club membership please, send an email to the following address: email@example.com